Sunday, August 20, 2006

What Moses Wants . . . and Other News

Having gone a long while without watching television, I allowed myself an indulgence the other day. . . a schmoozfest of sorts: an entire afternoon and evening of television watching. This occured only because I was without net access.

An initial run through the channels verified what I'd assumed: that I had not been missing much. But then did I come across the shuffly-footed comic animation of South Park. This particular episode featured Kyle and Kenny as they were off to summer camp. Though, this was not just any summer camp. . . this was a summer camp especially for Jews. And what Jewish summer camp would be complete without an appearance by Moses himself?



CHIEF ELDER Great and honorable Moses, what do you
desire from us, your children?

MOSES I desire... I desire... macaroni pictures.

CHIEF ELDER Yes, yes, yes, the macaroni pictures
are coming right away. Uh, anything
else you want from us, O great leader
of the people?

MOSES I desire... popcorn necklaces.

Here is transcript of the episode, aptly titled "Jewbilee".

* * *

In other news, I have been pondering entropic migration patterns. And after all this pondering, I've decided I shall move North. Either back to the the Northwest, or to the Northeast; I have not yet decided. It's a difficult decision. I love the Northwest. . . all the trees! And rain! The Northeast, however, is one area of the country I've not explored. I imagine it to be all quaint and fun to explore . . . but crowded, which seems a wee bit scary. But I am brave and tough and smart, so maybe not that bad.

Have not written much lately, as evidenced by this poor, poor blog! . . . this being back in S. Utah is not exactly inspiring, so the planning phase has been officially initiated. A tentative start this is. And now, perhaps I shall inquire for some suggestions at < secret online forum >. . . and, just maybe, a poll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home